Stable Release version 10.7.5 – May 12th, 2019
newLISP® for macOS , GNU Linux, Unix and Windows
newLISP is a Lisp-like, general-purpose scripting language. It is especially well-suited for applications in AI, simulation, natural language processing, big data, machine learning and statistics. Because of its small resource requirements, newLISP is excellent for embedded systems applications. Most of the functions you will ever need are already built in. This includes networking functions, support for distributed and multicore processing, and Bayesian statistics.
- Documented, modern, complete API
- Expandable with modules and shared C-libraries
- Server modes for distributed computing built-in
- Parallel and distributed processing support built-in
- Runs on macOS, Windows, Linux and other Unix.
- Support for many Editors.
- GNU General Public License GPL
- See the big list of features
- Follow Twitter for newLISP.