If you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Read our editorial policy.
Last week on the Electronic Wireless Show podcast, Alice and James use the Frasier-inspired browser RPG as a springboard to talk about The Simpsons a lot. And also fan-made video games, like a weird SpongeBob SquarePants fever dream that James experienced while full of milk and chili, and the Waterworld arcade game (as imagined in The Simpsons). Plus, we talk about games we’ve been playing recently, which includes Alan Wake 2. Alice does an unhinged rant while unaware she is once again ravaged by Covid.
This is why episode 35 is coming out a week after it was supposed to: yes, I had coronavirus the entire time! Apologies for the delay. But, you know, not like loads, I was pretty sick.
You can listen above, or on on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Pocket Casts. You can find the RSS feed here, and you can discuss the episode on our Discord channel, which has a dedicated room for podcast chat.
Music is by Jack de Quidt.
- Frasier Fantasy is an RPG based on popular TV show Frasier
- Journey To The Center Of Hawkthorne is a Community fan game that is no longer in active development.
- The Seinfeld game is probably never happening.
- I do not understand Twin Peaks enough to know if this fan game is accurate.
- Play Lee Carvallo’s Putting Challenge and Kevin Costner’s Waterworld.
- I didn’t know about the TouHou Project but now I do and it’s cool.
- The Bikini Bottom horror comic.
- I think this is probably the meth-based SpongeBob game James mentioned, unless there are loads of SpongeBob meth games out there…
- Remember Cartoon Cartoons Summer Resort?
- The World’s Most Popular Painter Sent His Followers After Me Because He Didn’t Like a Review of His Work